This character filled stone cottage located on the tranquil Slade House farm provides the ideal base for a family to explore the Peak District.
The cottage is located in what use to be the old farmyard alongside 3 other cottages and is 1/3 from the closest road at the end of a farm track.
The cottage offers beautiful unspoilt views of this stunning countryside and provides the ideal location to escape to.
The cottage can be rented alongside Slade Tops and Slade House for parties of 14 people looking to enjoy a countryside holiday together.
- Over two floors
- Two bedrooms; 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link beds) with en-suite including a bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size bedroom (zip/link beds) with en-suite, including a WC and basin
- First floor sitting room with woodburning fire
- Electric storage heaters with woodburning fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Patio area to the rear of the property
- Charcoal BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub and shop within 5 miles
When you first walk into this tranquil countryside stone cottage you are immediately greeted by its cosy inviting feeling with its character filled kitchen which retains the old range cooker as a focal point as well as its exposed beams.
Stepping from this into the spacious first floor sitting room with its stunning views of the picturesque countryside you chill out by the fire after fun filled day exploring this wonderful area of the country perhaps even enjoy a relaxing soak in the bath.
In the summer months there is ample space to sit outside the cottage when you can while the time away enjoying the breath-taking picturesque landscape and maybe even experience a sunrise or sunset or even see the moon and the stars.
In the evening if you do not feel like cooking there are range of restaurants and pubs that are a short walk or drive away where you can enjoy a tasty well as well as a drink or too.
The cottage provides the ideal location for those looking to relax in a countryside location with spectacular views a good book as well as those looking for a more active holiday with a range of activities to do.
Leave a Reply