This character filled listed stone cottage is located on the peaceful Slade House Farm site surrounded by 7 acres of stunning countryside offers the perfect place to escape to for your next holiday.
It is located in what was the original farmyard and sits alongside 3 other cottages, 2 of which Slade Tops and Slade House can also be rented making this the ideal place for friends/family looking to share a holiday together.
The cottage is located at the end of a farm track and is 1/3 mile from the closest road meaning that guests benefit from the peace and quiet of this tranquil location.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size with an en-suite with a bath with shower over, basin and WC, 1 x first floor king-size with en-suite bathroom with a bath with shower over, basin and WC and 2 x second floor super king-size (zip/link)
- Second floor bathroom with a bath, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with a shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room.
- Electric heating, woodburning stove
- Gas fire, Electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for several cars
- Enclosed front lawned garden
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio area with charcoal BBQ
- (please bring own charcoal)
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 miles.
From the moment you walk into this character filled cottage the cosy relaxed feeling is evident with the spacious lounge with plush sofas to relax on and enjoy the heat from the woodburning stove after a long day of walking, as well-equipped open plan kitchen for you to rustle up a tasty homecooked meal and the spacious four bedrooms for to you to enjoy a well-deserved peaceful night’s sleep.
Outside the cottage there is a private lawned garden and a rear patio area for to admire the amazing views or chill out on sunny summer evening and watch the sunset.
If you are looking to go out in the evening you could take a short stroll or drive to one of the local pubs or restaurants and sample some of food on offer or enjoy a few drinks.
If this all sounds too energetic you could simply relax in a hot bath and chill out so that you feel refreshed and ready to get out explore again in the morning.
The cottage is ideally located for you to explore what the Peak District has to offer or just simply chill out with a good book and enjoy the peace and quiet that this tranquil location offers and while away the hours taking in the stunning views.