This traditional stone built cottage located on Slade House Farm, features exposed beams and brickwork throughout and offers stunning views over the Peak District.
It is situated around what use to be the old farmyard alongside 3 other cottages, at the end of a farm track and is about 1/3 mile from the nearest road.
The cottage offers an ideal tranquil countryside retreat for a couple looking to enjoy a well deserved break.
- All ground floor
- 1 x four poster double
- Bathroom with bath with hand-held shower over, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Living/dining room
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, slimline dishwasher, TV, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire/stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles, cafe and bar 1.5 miles
- Note: There are six steps down to the kitchen in this property and it may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility
Step inside this cosy welcoming stone cottage at the start of your countryside break and enjoy its stunning picturesque views and light airy feeling throughout. The well-equipped cottage is on a single level apart from the 6 steps down into the kitchen where you will find an electric oven and hob, microwave. fridge and dishwasher. There is also a dinning room and lounge as well as bedroom and bathroom.
In the evening after a long day exploring the area, why not chill by the fire and perhaps rustle up a meal for you and your partner. If you don’t feel like cooking take a short stroll or drive to one of the local pubs or restaurants to enjoy a tasty meal and drink.
Before taking a relaxing soak in a hot bath and maybe watch a program or two on the TV or simply kick back and enjoy the peace and quiet that this cottage offers before falling asleep in the four-poster double bed and enjoy a restful good nights sleep before spending another exploring this beautiful area.
If you are staying in the cottage during the summer or warmer weather why not sit outside in the evening and experience the sunset over the countryside and see the moon and stars in the sky.
This cottage is ideally located to explore what the Peak District has to offer or simply just chill in the peace and quiet with a good book and enjoy the views.